Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What is causing your speech problems

Nathan, I know you have hemihypertrophy, but you won't talk to me, the frustration of knowing I can't converse with you, is building. I don't know why you won't talk, you can talk, but you refuse. At times you understand, but at others, you just object or ignore the person talking to you.

The leg length is more obvious as you get older. January 9th at 2:30 you will have another evaluation. I have had your vision and hearing checked once but you wouldn't stand for the head set.

The second time your hearing was checked in a sound proof room with three characters in the corners. You were distracted by a new jacket your brother had put on you, at the last minute.

Note to self, all items stay in the car, nothing but a t-shirt and jeans and the same pair of shoes, anything new causes problems during an examination.

You are cute, very, very, cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment