Saturday, September 29, 2012

Okay, All Wight

OH you are so cute when you talk, and other times but the okay, all wight, is just too much. So few words voluntarily said but these two are.

Hi, Mommy. Awww cwap, (thanks a lot, I now have Mommy guilt for that one, that your sister thought it was too funny and got you to say it a number of times....sigh.) Pewwwy the Pwatapus, and Arah for Sarah, Ewin, for Karen.

Now how do I upload a video?? Ah well blogging is not my strong point, but at least for the next Mommy struggling with a hemihypertrophy kid with still don't know what you have, I just call it NIMS for short, Nathan Isaiah Mullens Syndrome is what you have. No worries, everyone has their name and a syndrome, we are all uniquely made.

A wise woman said, "We love our son the way he is." and I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment