Thursday, June 28, 2012

UMMM YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

AND SO IT HAPPENED AGAIN. ugh. There are days when I think, forget this, the doctors etc. The speech therapy, the prescription for his shoe lift, the sonogram on his belly, and the blood test to make sure he doesn't have cancer. Can I run away yet? NO, of course not, I have to stand and fight for what is best for my boy. All of me is the song that comes to mind. I found myself sobbing as I drove down I-75 and once again crying as I write this. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. Keep moving forward.


There isn't much else I can do. I am calling Medical College of Georgia again in the am. It was too late when I called tonight. I need to know if they have the ability to run an MRI with knocking the kid out with Gas and then putting the needle in their veins. I am too tired to write what all happened. Dumb Doctor, said they could but they couldn't so once again I am at the start over again with Nathan. No MRI on July 6th. One emotional day for me. Cox cable it was the wrong day to come home and find that you turned it off. So tired of running out of banwidth, before running out of month.

No comments:

Post a Comment