Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Giving up or Giving in

Find program insisted you have your shots. I want you tittered. I felt this was the way to go with you from the beginning and still I let the Dr. talk me into giving you a round of shots and you stopped saying the word UP. You say it now, but it stopped, and they do not understand your condition. I want to scream, slap, beat on the next doctor that thinks shots are more important than reading about Hemihypertrophy. Unusual cell growth may cause cancer, I believe was what I read. If your cell growth speeds up at times and you are given a vaccine, and it multiplies in your body faster than the average child, you are out of the norm and should be tittered. I am just so frustrated so tired of arguing. They won't put you in the FIND program with out the shots. Guess what you aren't getting speech therapy. Your doing better to some, but to me you are so far behind. Two steps back, for this Mom, reminding myself, to take two steps back. You will catch up, I just need to step back and realize you are two steps forward, and two steps behind. I was correct about your sister not needing a second shot for chicken pox when her doctor tittered her, now the journey of getting you tittered also, so I know what you need shot wise and what your body has antibodies already. Such an exhausting journey, jumping through hoops, nothing is happening easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment