Thursday, May 3, 2012

Trying to Understand

No conversation, babbling and flip of the hand, a dance, a wiggle, and a smile. So much more than many, and yet Nate is not like other children. I wonder what goes on in his head, and if he will be able to do the things his siblings do. Will he be able to drive a car? Go away to college?? What level will he be on when he is 18? He is cute, very, very, cute. Thinking about switching pediatricians. My doctor recommended another one, he felt I needed to have a pediatrician that listened more. I wish he was a pediatrician also, but he is just for adults. Bummers. He is the first doctor to mention tittering. MRI, sonogram, blood work, there is so much I need to get done for this child. A shoe lift.... Nathan, "Oww , owww, owww," and then he kissed my boo boo. These are the moments where I realize he is just different, and very, very, cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment