Tuesday, August 7, 2012

MRI is a Memory

Going where I've never gone before!!! Never seen one of my kids brains before, I'm pretty sure all of them have one, but it's weird. I think of jokes you say as kids. There's a little bitty sign in there, it reads "SPACE FOR RENT".

So it happened yesterday, emotional time for me as I don't like all this stuff to begin with, I am not into needles, etc. I am trying and am getting better about dissection and stuff like that, even getting a fresh cows heart from a cow I bought a 1/4 of. My oldest picked that up yesterday. I've gone a bit nutty about natural foods lately.

I've gone more natural because of hemihypertrophy and the concern for cancer in Nathan's body. Yeah, I know all about foods to fight cancer and shapes of body organs and shapes of food, this is different. It is about keeping the garbage out of food that doesn't need to be there in the first place. Pesticides, antibiotics, Frankensteir , films like that get you thinking about what you are putting in your children.

MRI is over with, and I am so glad I ended up at Medical College of Georgia. For more on this story see my facebook page via Nathan. HEMIHYPERTROPHY- a new Geneticist sees Nathan on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment