Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Physical Therapy

YAHOO....NO PROBLEMO!!! Happy to say that Nathan passed everything in this therapy so he doesn't have to have any Physical Therapy. She had the same question....why is he here... Just for an evaluation and he passed. Next is Occupational Therapy....and I think he will pass that one also, so they will just want him to do speech two times a week.

The other big thing I am doing is purchasing his preschool curriculum and Yep, homeschooling him. I will be teaching two hours on Tuesday afternoon in a group and looking for other opportunities but looking at his new classroom and teachers...big mistake director, and the rules for these teachers is going to take a drastic turn soon, but I don't have the time, energy, and money to waste on what is going on. So I am taking him out after Friday. Might even be tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment