Monday, July 2, 2012

Blackmailing into Getting Shots

Shots are so pushed in the state of Georgia. FIND program denied my son services and won't give him any speech therapy until he has shots.

I'm not saying shots aren't needed but really, my son has a condition that is only found in 1 in over 800,000 cases. You gave him a shot and he stopped saying the word UP. He has so many issues and the focus is he needs his shots.

I guess many would say, then get him the shots so he can get what he needs. Ummm NO. There is something wrong with that. My freedom, to think, to have it explained, to not just put something into a kid that can't be removed. First do no harm.

The neurologist even said there is a condition that a child may have that shots do cause problems with. Okay there is one condition and I believe he tested my son for it, but he never called me back, sent me for an MRI at the Macon, Children's Hospital.

He sent me a bill but did nothing but run a bunch of blood work that no other doctor of Nathan has the paper work for that I know of, I am double checking today with his old pediatrician to see if he ever received this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment