Tuesday, July 3, 2012

One Week From Today

My new Pediatrician got my son an appointment with one of the top Neurologist. Finding a hospital that ran the MRI the way I wanted it done was important to me, didn't know how things would go from there but this is the page that was turned. Good-bye to Nate's old Pediatrician and Neurologist and hello to ones that have access to the Medical College of Georgia.

So one week from today I will be waiting for Wednesday morning to get here and hope to get an MRI on Nate's brain ASAP.

Another Question BIG QUESTION: DOES NATHAN HAVE HEMIHYPERTROPHY OR ANOTHER PROBLEM that is similar to Hemihypertrophy but involves his entire left side??? I do not know but it was mentioned that there is another condition that might fit him better, because his brain is involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment