Sunday, July 15, 2012

Friday July 13th

In the morning Nathan had his sonogram. It was exhausting. Did I write about this? Well it was tiring


Sonogram over with Dr. Maria gets the results. This was An extensive sonogram, I am tired from holding this very strong boys legs. Ouch!! Happy to be done with it. — with Nathan Mullens at MCGHealth Children's Medical Center.

And so my Friday went, I am still in a daze. Friday afternoon we saw Dr. Fisher. I guess my biggest concern was the sonogram when they put him on his side but not the other side. Then I got a phone call from the hospital but Nathan had the phone, so I have to wait until Monday to find out anything, mostly why they called, all the while wondering if there is something wrong.

I got a ticket on Saturday coming home. I am majorly bummed, I got 2 points on my license, and I don't think I was speeding in his county and only going 6 mph over in the other, I just don't know and there was an amber alert out for a child who looked like Nathan but he didn't check to see if he was the boy missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment