Friday, July 20, 2012

THE RESULTS ARE IN

And Nathan is fine his level was 5.8. Which is normal for a normal kid for one with Hemihypertrophy it is fine. He is healthy, well as healthy as a kid with Hemihypertrophy is. I was on my way to Speech Path, when the Nurse practitioner called and let me know that the sonogram and blood work came back normal. Yes, I cried. I was in the parking lot of a gas station.

I called my husband who didn't act like it was a big deal. Puh, I called my Mom, and she gave me the happiness I was feeling, I just don't get my husband. Maybe he was processing. I don't know but me, I was partying!!! I am so relieved and so happy to have the wondering over with, the feeling of being in the right place for Nathan.

My happiness only continued when I got to Speech Path. I loved the place, the concept, and the women who would be working with my boy.

I was happy about him getting into preschool for a week, but I just got an email that he'll only be permitted in the 2 year old class, 2 days a week. Oh well, so back to his old preschool to put him in, if I want him going 5 days a week. I don't really care about anything, I am just so relieved to not have to wonder about that back biter, cancer.

HAPPINESS IS A HEALTHY BOY!!!

1 comment: